Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Rejected Crayon (I love this)

According to 'Blogthings'
-totally random selection, mind you-
I am




I tried to test this one out (not that it has ANY validity to it)...by entering a number of different 'underwear' colors, trying to see whether or not it would just randomly assign a color. Twice I entered 'gray' and was given the same name for a rejected crayon color I DID NOT WANT TO POST/SHARE. Try using 'gray' and you'll see why I didn't stick to it...

OH ~ went back and dinked around with it some more...this time 'gray' DID NOT give me the color I had at first avoided. This time it gave me something entirely different...then I entered 'gray' AGAIN (4th time) and it failed to bring up the same color again. It's totally random.
Wish I had been "spank me pink" ~ giggle.

No comments: