Monday, April 18, 2005

I can't be a true 'Gum Guru'

Posted by Hello
Do you see this? This is a gum wrapper for Bubble Yum's sour Blue RazzBerry blowout...what were they thinking here with this 'punk' duck, donned with a mohawk, complete with studded doggie collar AND notice, his NOSTRILS are pierced?!? say wha? OH, wait. I'm sorry, I've been corrected...this duck has a name and he's featured on Bubble Yum's website - Floyd D. Duck??!??! Floyd's got his own AIM Buddy Icons? Player SKINs? screensavers? etc. etc. Oh my goodness. Is there really a demand for poor Floyd? Maybe I'm not the gum guru I thought I was...Do ducks chew gum? I don't get it.

1 comment:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

You should write those folks and tell them: Your Packaging SUCKS!

http://yourpackagingsucks.blogspot.com/