Monday, April 04, 2005

Daylight Savings Sucks the Big One

Alright - sure it will be lighter outside tonight, come 7pm, BUT my alarm went off at 5:30am this morning (feeling like 4:30!?!? - cuz that's what time it really was!!!) and there was NO WAY anyone was gunna get my butt outta bed!!! Although I pressed the Snooze button, oh, about 5 or 6 times before getting up, my right eye is now twitching and my entire body is generally ticked off - I'M TIRED! and it shows. I'm gonna haftah read up on how ole' Ben Franklin thought this whole Daylight Savings thing was a good idea.

2 comments:

Spurious Nurse said...

Yeah, but it's light when you get home from work, which is, well, awesome!

Amy said...

yeah, one hour ahead sucks dirty potatoes. Plum is right, though. Except when you are trying to convince your four year old it is bedtime and he points out the window and goes, "Ummmm, Sunzout."