Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Lastest Preggers Observations

1. I have really forgetful moments, like, mid-sentence
2. My brain becomes total mush by 9pm each night
3. I can now eat chicken, but only with LOTS of honey mustard sauce
4. My tummy (more like my pudge) popped out this week
5. None of my clothes fit around the waist anymore
6. I now use the bathroom only 2-3 times in the night
7. I must have a 3-hour nap (or two) on the weekends
8. Politics really upset me (far more than usual)
9. I feel compelled to reorganize EVERYTHING in our home
10. It's official: I'm nesting

1 comment:

Jen said...

#1 - sorry but you will now forever have mommy brain...it never comes back. My oldest is 10 and I still forget everything...get a good daybook and write everything down!

#8 - Holy you've had to deal with this politics thing for 2 years...come to Canada...they announce an election and it wham bam done in 4 to 6 weeks!!

:-)

J.