Monday, October 13, 2008

Guilty Confession #9

Last week, while sick at home, I laid on the couch and watched 'Project Runway' for the first time - - I, um, actually watched 4 episodes of it in a row! And now? I just checked Bravo to be sure when to watch the finale episode this coming Wednesday. This is another first for me, albeit an insignificant one... BACKGROUND INFO: I hardly ever remember to watch something I've seen that I like... I can't ever remember the right channel/station to turn to, let alone what day or time something may scheduled. Plus, I just don't like TV a whole lot.

1 comment:

Kati said...

This happened to me too. While house-sitting I came across a marathon of PR and finally went to bed at midnight, because I had to know who won. Don't you feel better now that you're not the only freak out there?