Friday, March 23, 2007

Let's Kick Some MS Booty! Help Me Fight MS!

FOOEY! In the midst of working with an understaffed office and trying to buy a home and preparing for the angel boy-O's 1st ever trip to Vegas that's longer than 2-3 days - - He's arriving tomorrow and he'll be here an entire week! WOO-HOO! - - I'm also trying to help plan the 2007 Las Vegas MS Walk and I haven't yet raised a freakin' dime cuz I haven't prepared my announcements... *%?!?#?#

March 8th, I'd created my MS webpage first... and then I had only five minutes here and here and five minutes there, working to create an uber-fancy-cutesy, full-of-details blog post to announce my new 2007 MS Walk fundraising efforts... and then today? Blogger froze and I lost it allll.... dammit!

So for now, desperately needing to get the damn ball rolling, here's the short of it: One of my bestest gals, the most awesome Poppy Johnston, was diagnosed with MS in November 2004 at the age of 26... My Popstar [a nickname for her that I came up with, thank you!] is an adorable mommie, a loving wife, a devoted daughter and rockin' cool sister - - and a fabulous friend, who I love and adore, but she's sick and she needs help, and I desperately want to help her.

And so, wanting to help, I'm registered for the 2007 Las Vegas MS Walk to be held on April 21st, and like last year, I'm working on the MS Walk committee, but this year (minus the crutches), like last year, I've once again raised my MS Walk Fundraising Goal to a higher height...

[insert growing in intensity drumroll please]

I hope to raise $2,000 smackeroos!
My biggest fundraising goal yet!
And one month to reach it!

Please, pretty puhleeeze, visit my MS Walk webpage
and help me meet my goal! Sponsor me!
~ Help me help my Popstar! ~


And if you don't want to use your personal email contact info., please, please, please use mine and I'll happily email your donation receipt to you, if you'll be sure to email me and let me know yours:

annejelynn at yahoo dot com
OR
annejelynn at gmail dot com

ANNNND
If you don't want to submit your donation online (although it's very secure), but ya do wanna give, you can either send me an email or look via the NMSS Nevada Chapter's Home Page for instructions as to how you can mail in a donation! Just let me know ~

REMEMBER: All donations are tax deductable - -
AND NEVER FORGET: If you can only give a little - even 5 dollars or the cost of your next Starbucks drink - it all helps!

Five bucks or $50 ~ Every single dollar counts!

And lastly, but not at all the least:
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
I certainly could not do this without your help!

No comments: