Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Deer Caught in Headlights

Um, without offering much background detail (sorry, but I'm swamped at work today and generally feeling uber overwhelmed with the gravity of what little I'm about to reveal right now), I have an announcement:

Just yesterday, I made my first offer on a 'house' - - or rather, a "triplex townhome" - - for $256K. It's brand new, has 1.4K sq. ft with 3 bdrms, 2.5 bath, a north-facing backyard and 2 car garage, placed in a gated development with a pool and volleyball court, located in a popular vegas valley area with '9' and '10' rated public schools, plus a multimillion dollar recreational center less than 2 miles away.

For about 2-3 hours last night, I thought I was going to throw up. My sister told me I just needed some food and bought me dinner from the Whole Foods market... but an hour later, I still hadn't lost my 'deer caught in headlights' look... And today? I've improved some, but about every 2 hours, a brutal wave of nausea hits me.

So much for "trivial," and "pure fluff," eh? Much more to come...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Been there, done that... twice. It'll be ok, love. :)

Congrats!

WILLIAM said...

Congratulations.