Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yay, it's... [Pick & Insert Day of the Week here]

On AIM this morning:

[08:32] Annejelynn: gooood morning!


[08:32] Annejelynn: it's hump day!

[08:32] PoppiesPopstar: no it's not

[08:32] PoppiesPopstar: it's Tuesday

[08:32] PoppiesPopstar: sorry to break the news to you

[08:32] Annejelynn: noooo nooo no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[08:32] Annejelynn:
shit

[08:32] Annejelynn: I totally thought today was Wed

[08:33] Annejelynn: and was happy about that belief

Yes, apparently I've spent only one day working into this week thus far, yet already, I've dubbed it the "work week from hell" = not good, people - - not good.

BUHHT
, don't forget to visit my MS webpage, for my Popstar!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there, darlin... the weekend, she's a comin'!

Unknown said...

Psst... It's Wednesday now! :)