Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"Can I Help ya Unpack?"

In order to preserve what lil' sanity remains, seeing I have no L.A. job, nor any offers, and I'm still in L.V., living in a tiny rented room with all my things stashed in storage still, with my current job situation in a state of duress (by my definition), having racked my brain and sobbed my eyes out, having still not found any logical, reasonable, rational, immediate solutions (and I have vented/complained enough already, don't you think?), I'm gunna focus on other things for the time being... Like the adorable glory of my uber CUTE furry (very missed) kitty cats!!! ~ Enjoy some pics taken last month, while I was unpacking xmas decorations, turning my honey-man's place all festive-like!

Owen, having found my box of xmas song lyrics and sheet music...
...decided it made for a purrfect cuddle spot!
(click on images for the larger -even cuter- version)

Here's my Otis, lying in a box of pine cones - ?!?
How can that be comfy? - - well, he'll cuddle down anywhere!


Here's my Owen, cuddled beneath a crazy knit winter scarf:
"Blush tones complement my lil' nosey, don't you think?
...I'm ready now for my glamour shot..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cats are cute..