Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Oatie? oh Ooohhen?

As I've mentioned earlier, I was in LA over the past weekend for 4.5 days, and I don't believe I mentioned this, but I had brought the boys with me ~ Otis & Owen. One day, coming home from an outing back to my honey-man's place, I walked up to one of my honey-man's open windows and called for the boys...


Otis came out from beneath a table, stretching and yawning and perked up at the sight of me peering in at him from the window - he quickly trotted over, his soft, fuzzy belly fat swinging gently beneath him from side to side, meowing urgently - "Hey, what are you doing out there! are you okay? !" Owen then dropped "from the sky," where he had been up in the angel boy-O's loftbed, apparently napping. The mewwing in unison that then ensued was just so damn cute, I about melted - so, I ran off from the window so I could go inside and cuddle and maul the two fuzzy babies. In the first pic, I think when they saw me whip out the camera, they knew I was useless to them, so they turned their attention to my honey-man instead.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

As one who is owned by a cat named Alex, I fully understand.

Ern said...

My cat totally does that while I'm outside with the dog. :)

Elizabeth said...

Pets are just the bestest.

Unknown said...

those pics are awesome!!!

cats are so cool

Unknown said...

Hewwo cute widdle kitties! Hewwo!

Amy said...

Love the nose pressing up against the screen. You can almost hear the 'ma-ma'.

Cat said...

O. M. Geeee!
Those kitties are afreakingdorable! And I am suddenly longing to cuddle with my crazy old tomcat, Mr. Big, who is currently living the life of luxury with my parents back in AZ...