Friday, November 04, 2005

"Your Kiss is on My List"

This is the lid to my sour cream container - the first time I bought "Daisy" brand sour cream, it was on sale. I now continue buying the Daisy brand so I can read the lid.
The bowl in the background happens to be Doc Ern's Daddy's Chili recipe - we (me and mah honey-man) so, so, so love it.

This is my substitute for once again failing to participate in Stuff Portrait Friday ~ I've got my parents in town this week - between work and classes at night and meeting up with them after class, getting home around midnight or later? I just haven't had time this week for SPD or SPF (or much homework either = uh-oh). I'll play for sure next week though.
Tomorrow night I'm going to go see Daryl Hall & John Oates - I have no shame in this whatsoever. Since my father confirmed he had scored us tickets, "Your Kiss is on My List" has been happily playing in my head, interspersed with "Maneater" (one word, not two) and "Rich Girl." I can't wait!
Have a good weekend! toodles!

5 comments:

Ern said...

Mah daddy would be so pleased. :)

Elizabeth said...

Let us know if their hair has shrunk at all.

Mad Munkey said...

Package design at it's best. You ever drink Nantucket Nectar? Love the little notes inside the lid. But for me, it's all about the juice. The notes are just an added bonus.

Susie said...

I loved Haulin' Oats. Hope you had a great time.

Amy said...

That is awesome! Even the blue colour is gorgeous.
I love Celestial Teas. They always have great quotes on the box.