Tuesday, November 08, 2005

First, Last and couple Currents

FIRSTS

First best friend: Dylan - I was 3 years old? I totally remember him, but have no recollection of his last name - not sure if I ever knew it. That's one of the things I'd ask my mum if she were here still.
First Car: 1987 Oldsmobile, Delta 88 - an automatic, beige/tan, 4-door with one big front seat (no bucket seats) - my friends called it the "Fudmobile." It had a great stereo, four wheels and it ran = good enough for me.
First kiss: Heck, does kissing tag in preschool count? First real kiss: Jason Williams, although I shoved him about 10 feet away from me when he tried to stick his tongue down my throat. At the time, it was a major 'YUCK.'
First makeout: Andy Neal - naughty, naughty
First big trip: Age 6, Disneyland! Sea World & The San Diego Zoo
First flight: Um, not sure... sometime before I was 8 years old, I think. Another thing my mum would know.
First time skiing/snowboarding: Age 8
First concert: My first official concert was some raggae group in 1981? Another thing my mum would know.
First Alcoholic Drink: I was at a Peter, Paul and Mary concert in Park City, UT. During an intermission, my aunt Sarah (less than 2 yrs my senior) and I approached this groovin' guy w/ a big, fat humungous fro, who was standing behind a table laden with lil' white paper Dixie cups. He chuckled and shook his head casually as we each took a cup of what we thought was water - it was white wine. Post gulp, I think the spray I then choked and spewed forth was comparable to the breadth of a fine-mist lawn sprinkler... We both ran, sprinting toward a water fountain to spit and rinse, spit and rinse and repeat.
First ticket violation: Driving 75 mph in a 55 zone, on my way to my aunt Brenda's for a french toast breakfast (la-la-la-love french toast) before leaving town for a white-H20 rafting trip on the Snake River in Jackson Hole, WY.
First job: I had a regular babysitting job, watching Jordan, Taylor and Landon, off of Laird Ave. in SLC, UT - I was 10 years old. I wish I could remember my hourly rate. And today, I can't imagine letting a 10 year old babysit even ONE child w/o adult supervision.
First date: Technically, it was my father on my 16th birthday - now wait, don't get all weird on me. I wasn't allowed to date until I turned 16 - while my family was organizing a surprise party back at the house, my father took me out for pizza and a movie, Edward Scissorhands.

LASTS

Last car ride: What kind of "ride" are we talkin about here - ? I drove home from dinner with my honey-man before he hit the road back to L.A.
Last kiss: my honey-man
Last time you cried: Yesterday, when I made myself sit through 5 whole minutes of Jerry Springer.
Last movie watched: Yojimbo by Kira Kurosawa (sp?!?)
Last food you ate: a yogurt - peach.
Last love: Last? meaning "ex" - ? No comment.
Last temptation: mah honey-man, while standing in the Starbucks line with he and my father
Last item bought: gasoline
Last annoyance: The discovery that my cell phone was inexplicably dead this morning, after charging it just yesterday
Last time wanting to die: oh, hell - what kind of question is this?
Last alcoholic drink: a mohito at Spago's with the parents and my honey-man, last Sunday night
Last concert: Daryl Hall & John Oates ~ woo-hoo!
Last phone call: my honey-man letting me know he just got on the south Glendale #2-hwy
Last friend you added on MYSPACE: I refuse to participate.

CURRENTS

Current Best Friend(s): I have wonderful friends and I can't really name any one over another - I won't do it.
Current Car: mah new Matrix
Current love: romantic? hmmm...I'll have to think about that one (juhsst kidding baby!)
Current drink: Tension Tammer by Celestial Seasonings
Current activity: Right now or lately? running around like a crazy person and writing papers
Current annoyance: Daylight Savings - winter hours suck! it shouldn't be dark already when I get off at work at 5pm!?! It's depressing.
Current mood: Can "tired" be considered a mood?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Tired is absolutely a mood.

Effie said...

That's some list there--I'd have to say though--there are different tireds--happy, grumpy, dozy, etc....which is it?

Amy said...

I loved this. I love the image of you and your aunt spewing wine all over the place.
It makes me think of the charming, awesome meme you did a while ago, where you insert names, memories, name brands... remember that one?