Friday, June 10, 2005

Would love more of this...


No, I have plenty of clocks and watches (if that's not apparent here). It's TIME!!! I want, I neeeeed MORE TIME!

And no, not all these watches work (although most of them do!) ~ I just can't get myself to toss 'em. Oh and in my defense, most of them were gifts! The blue one is my very first watch, a SNOOPY watch given to me by my mum when I was 7 years old. The first one directly to its right was my mum's last watch. And the one to the right of that is the watch I'm currently wearing on a daily basis. The huge faced wrist watch -if you can't pick it out from that description, I don't know what to tell you- was given to me by my lil' Grams for x-mas when I was in H.S. ~ I'll have to post a story about that one later. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Susie said...

I did this one, too! FABULOUS watches, girl!

Zhoen said...

I have to ask, how many times have you moved in your life? Can't imagine packing non-fuctional clocks is why. But then, I have moved more times than I can comfortably count.


cool pic.