Friday, June 03, 2005

My "Collection" for SPD Stuff!

My featured collection is stashed in this cute lil' box...which is kept out in my front room on a side table.


The contents therein, revealed...



How many do you think there are?


I've been collecting fortune cookie papers since I was eight years old. I remember the very first...at the "Mandarin" chinese restaurant in Bountiful, Ootah with my father's family all together for dinner. And my Gpa Billy was gorging himself on Kung Pow chicken that evening (which is funny to me because he's never been a big man - and I can remember being amazed at how much he could consume!).
Why did I start? and why do I still do it? I dunno.


..."many, many fortune cookies." INDEED! If I keep this up, I'm gunna hafta find me a new box!

6 comments:

Random and Odd said...

I am blown away by your collection! That is fantastic!

I love finding out new things about people and this is just such a neat thing to learn!!

Me said...

Wow...that's such a cool collection!!! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Amy said...

Love that you started this when you were eight. How awesome are you?

Susie said...

That is one of the most delightful collections I have ever seen.

Weetzie said...

wow, I never met anyone with a fortune-cookie fortune collection before...really great idea and fun fun fun!

Carol said...

Good shot.