Friday, June 10, 2005

Found my shoes via Google?

Some guy posted my shoes from last week's SPD - ?
See
HERE, bottom left corner.

6/15/05 Update: "49 Media" changes postings daily to reflect new posts to the web. I've been informed my shoes are no longer shown on the "shoes" page - just flash in the pan fame, I guess. However, even more alarming to discover, 49Media tracks my webblogging in general - ?!? I had to check this out myself, and sure enough, 49Media is currently tracking 26 days' worth of my blogging -??? and I'm not alone - I found
ClosetMetro and LaPixatrix!

7 comments:

Me said...

Omigosh...that's too funny!!! You're famous :)

Amy said...

I feel kinda proud of you, friend. And I really thought you woulda already bin famous for the Amishbread.

Random and Odd said...

How did you find out someone took your shoes?? lol!!

Effie said...

Look at your fab feet--posted again for the world to see--do you feel honoured? (or even slightly violated?) That's kinda funny that you found them....

Spurious Nurse said...

Well, they ARE cool shoes.

Closet Metro said...

weird. as if the world needs any more of my lame blog, now it's in two places.

Chris Ritke said...

I can't quite figure out if you're happy about your shoes being in 49media.com or not - I'm a 'guy' working on the site - and no, I didn't post your shoes, 49media found them all by itself... it just shows the newest photos, podcasts and videos from WEBLOGS... it comes by and checks your weblog every one or two days - if you post an image (or podcast or video!) it'll show up...

So if you have a second - drop me a line at critke at gmail dot com ... I'd be very interested in what you think about the whole thing - we're trying to make it a site that people like to visit to find cool blogs... like yours!