Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Virtual Lite-Bright!

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS wanted one of these as a kid - and as an adult, I still do! Mmmkay -well, by some standards I am considered an adult now! ~ no need to debate that really; no really, leave it alone...
Just Check it out!

I still would rather have the real thing...always wanted to do the 'clown' without using the template for help. OR how about this ~
very retro 60s style ~ me way way likey! cool! yes??? or am I all alone here? cowering ahhhloone in a dark corner? ehhh, fine with me, as long as I'm left clutching my lamp!

10 comments:

Spurious Nurse said...

You're not alone. Thant lamp is hot! (and they have a product called 'aquariass' too? Sweet.)

You never had a Light Brite?

Daly said...

Ooh. Ooh. Me want dat lamp!

Torrie said...

That's awesome. I, of course, wrote FUCK.

Annejelynn said...

Spurious Plum: NO, I've never had a Lite Bright. HAVE ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wanted one...(did I mention that already?)

Daly: yes! isn't it cool!?!

Torrie: why am I not surprised? heh-heh

Random and Odd said...

My cousin had one I was never allowed to play with it. The only thing he let me do is the "TA-DAH!" and turn on the light.

Amy said...

My kid is non stop with this virtual LB since you posted this. I wish I could send you one of the creations he made.

Joseph said...

THAT is FUUUN!!! I always wanted a Lite-Brite. The lamp?!?! ya, not so much. ;-)

Weetzie said...

Sooo much fun....how will I ever make myself go back to work? Better save this for later! I like the lamp...my kids would go apeshit for that thing! teehee.

Random and Odd said...

Annejelynn,

Are you going to play SPF tomorrow. I have been so excited because I love what you bring to the game. YOUR collection of fortunes just amazed me and I love it.

Just wondering!!

Susie said...

I love lite-brite. Added that to my favorites. Thank you, sweetie.