Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Working Out Ain't Working

Just venting for a moment -please, don't mind me- my whole hope to return to a regular workout routine is lagging. I am doing my crunches, arm weights and some stretching, so this is progress. For a week or two I was walking and heading back to the gym, but right now? man - I'M TIRED! blak. I wanna go sleep! I just finished one of my summer classes last week, so things should become a lil' easier, but this morning? I was lucky to get up and take a shower! I.feel.too.damn.tired.
Mmmkay. I'm done bitchin' now. This has gotta be it, because I don't want my honey-man to get fed up with my whining...not that he really would...I'm not big on whining. Whining is just so anti-productive. No more whining, got it? I don't have class tonight (hallelujah!) and although I do have a paper to finish for tomorrow night, I'm gunna go to the gym after work for at least an hour. It'll be good for me - repeat - IT WILL BE GOOD FOR ME.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Go, little grasshopper. It WILL be good for you!

Effie said...

You can do eet!
It's hard, I know I'm having trouble getting my butt in gear to go to the gym too, but I know you have more willpower than me, if you can keep Amish Friendship bread growing and going for 4 years, you can do anything!