Saturday, May 21, 2005

Stolen from SFG, who stole it from...

Got this one from Southern Fried Girl, who 'stole' it from Lawbrat...
The One Word Meme: Mmkay, ya choose one word and one word only to describe different aspects of oneself and/or one's feelings; an exercise in efficient, suscinct expression - a challenge to do actually, but here it goes...

What is the one word you would use to describe your appearance? PLEASANT

Favorite body part? TOES
Least favorite body part? NUMEROUS
Most often complimented on? EYES
Most often criticized for? SELF-CRITICISM
Your romantic relationship? MIRACULOUS
Your relationship to your parents? EVOLVING

Your feelings about parenting? POSITIVE
Your hobbies? ECLECTIC
Your favorite personality type for a friend? LOYAL
Favorite personality type for a spouse or lover? TRUSTING
Favorite type of movie? DRAMEDY

Favorite cuisine? CHEESE - JUST KIDDING - um, ASIAN (yes, I realize there are MANY - I love 'em all, especially Thai food)
Favorite treat? TWIX (carmel! chocolate and crunky cookie all in one!)
Favorite gift? KISSES

Most sensitive, unusual erogenous zone? um, my NECK?
Favorite pet? INDETERMINABLE

Subject of blogging post that got the most hits? MOLD
Feelings about memes? AMUSING

I'm stuck in class today, ON A SATURDAY (with access to a computer, thank goodness) from 8AM until 4:30PM, and my attention span is already waning (obviously)...it's a good class though, really. "Fiscal Adminsitration." sound exciting? I think it's absolutely fascinating - no sarcasm applied - as it deals with how our government budgets are created/determined --that's a grossly oversimplified explanation, of course. One may ask, "If' it's so interesting, why are you dinkin' around online during class?" why? My body does not want to be here (I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE), spending another day in my week stuck in front of a computer screen, bum glued to a chair all day. Get it? K, gunna try to pay attention now (or I may check my email)...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Just being in class on a Saturday alone is reason enough to log on for a few. That has to suck. I wish you well on paying attention. :)

Dang Cold.. said...

Class on Saturday does bite the big one. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend!!

dc