Friday, May 27, 2005


Like the mini-smiley faces? Just don't want anyone to get mifted, if I were to post their pics without their permission...and I already know I'm not to show off my honey-man's sweet angel boy-O (although I'd love to - yet I understand why someone I love and respect dearly does not want me to).
I used to have one of those romantic poetry magnetic word kits, but Otis and Owen kept playing with them and chewing on them. They (Otis especially) can still be found sitting in the kitchen, staring up at the various magnets laid out above his reach, occasionally swatting at a 'bulldog clip' or some other poor, unsuspecting magnet. The red star near the paw print magnet is quite mangled.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

Love your frig all doodled up! Funny how ya put those lil post-its everywhere. Ya can never be too sure posting someone's pic online....

Very cool!