Friday, May 13, 2005

According to Kristine, it's SPD for Stuff?!?

Okay, I'm supposed to post the ugliest thing up on my walls, my hair products and my most prized possession - but due to short notice and the fact that I discovered this once I got to work? I'm just gonna post pics of 'stuff' I have readily on hand...


This is aT- shirt I wish was part of my 'stuff' - I bought it and my honey promised me he'd never, ever be able to wear it with pride...and the size I had bought was for him. Sadly, I returned it (naah, I knew I'd end up returning it...but it made me laugh so hard, I had to buy it and show it to him!).


This is my office chock FULLLLL OF STUFF! Posted by Hello


and THIS is some stuff (cream cheese), I found -long forgotten- in the back of my fridge...juhhhst lovely, eh?Posted by Hello