Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Good Things Come in Three's

Three nicknames you go by:
Angie-pangie
Squireletta (used to be a good one)
Ms. Angeline
Three screen names you've had:
Annejelynn
Buffy
BigTimeFruitcake - 1st name I came up w/ on a whim for AIM - sent a message to my father and he immediately knew it was me
Three physical things you like about yourself:
Toes
Belly button
Earlobes
Three parts of your heritage:
Scandinavian
English
Waloon (some Mongolians who fooled around with the Belgians - no joke!)
Three things that scare you:
Alien movies that DON'T show you what 'they' look like until the end
Thought of losing a loved one
Taking on any debt
Three things you're wearing now:
Olive colored, cargo capri pants
Dijon mustard colored (best color description) tank top
Khaki-tan, 2-buckle strapped Birkenstock sandals (had 'em since summer of '95 - been resoled twice- in remarkably good shape still)
Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
(there is NO WAY I could ever narrow it down to a mere 3 for this one...but I'll trrry)
Joss Stone - the new
Sarah McLachlan - throughout my formative years (ongoing)
The Beatles - the old
Three of your favorite songs:
Time to Say Goodbye (goooosebumps), Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocceli
It's Oh-So Quiet, Bjork
Here Comes the Sun, Beatles - absolute FAVORITE, hands down!
Three things you want in a relationship/lover:
Laughter and lots of it
Trust (goes hand in hand with honesty and respect, I think)
A mutual willingness to meet in the middle
Two truths and a lie (which one is a lie?):
I refuse to eat certain foods based on texture alone
I eat sweetened and condensed milk by the spoonful
I've never had a professional massage session
(No, you have to GUESS the lie!)
Three physical things about the preferred sex (MALE, thank U) that appeal to you:
Hands - well kept, but NOT baby soft
Neck - just below the adam's apple (very sexy)
Bummy! - preferably small, easy to 'cup' (giggle)
Three of your favorite hobbies:
Refinishing cool furniture-finds
Photography
Baking sweets and giving them away!
Three things you want to do badly right now:
Work on my article review due tomorrow (haven't yet started)
Go see my cousin's brand new baby twin girls -Bailey & Bostyn- in Ootah
Have a Dairy Queen Cappuccino Heath Blizzard (yes, right now please!)
Three careers you're considering:
Paid-professional volunteer coordinator or a paid-program evaluator
Yoga instructor
Being a mommie
Three places you want to go on vacation:
Italy (anywhere would do, but Rome for sure)
Camping in Sequoia Nat'l Park
Provence, France

Three kids' names you like:
Hannah
Juliette
Nicolas -the french pronunciation, please
Three things you want to do before you die:
Write my mother's story
Visit Thailand, specifically Ko Phi Phi
Jump out of an airplane
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
I love to hear 'how we met' love stories
Babies make my ovaries scream [a new phenomenon (not entirely) since turning 30]
When 'Auntie Flo' comes to visit, commercials (anything) can make me tear up
Three celebrity crushes:
Jude Law
Johnny Depp
Not Orlando Bloom necessarily, but him as LEGOLAS of 'LOR' (if you don't know who Legolas is or what 'LOR' means? tisk-tisk ~ and yes, let me reconfirm, I'm a total nerd)

I'm not going to officially tag anyone, but whomever reads this and finds it amusing, please feel free to tag your ownself. I got this one from
Susie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, you have finally convinced me to do this meme...

Closet Metro said...

The courthouse up the street from where I went to college played "Here Comes The Sun" on it's tower bells every morning while I was on my way to class. I love that song.

Annejelynn said...

Hear Comes the Sun holds for me a plethora of memories from the age of THREE years old and ever since - it warms my heart, it fills me up!
Makes me think of my parents when they were young and my father's lil' brother (6ft 8in. tall) who was killed in an auto accident back in 1981, 3 days before his HS graduation...that song is LOADED for me and I love all that it stands for.