Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kitty Time! For now...

...cuz I'm too preoccupied with general busy-ness, getting ready-ness, for the angel boy-O's arrival tonight, to begin his summer stay with us here in Vegas! He arrives with his dear mama, Wendy, in less than 30 minutes from now! WOO-HOO! So yeah, for now, kitty pics are all I have to offer... Did I mention already that the angel boy-O will be here?!? WOOOOO-HOO!

This lil' guy snuggled himself into my bathrobe that I'd laid on the couch, about to mend one of the belt loops...
I was looking through my pictures on my camera and saw this and was like, "Ahh, did you take this?" And my honey-man's response, in a very light, yet seemingly earnest tone: "Actually, I came into the room and Owen had the camera..." Smart ass.
"Where are the kitties?"
We have no idea why the two of them were in here.. maybe they were having a secret meeting regarding a future take over of our home?

3 comments:

Daly said...

Keyute!!!

Ern said...

They definitely look like cats who swallowed canaries in that last one! And the napping one is soooo cute.

Kati said...

They're either plotting your untimely demise or world domination. Possibly both.