Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Luv Weird Al Yankovic

This is a cropped version of a group photo that included me and my honey-man, the angel boy-O and his mommie, Wendy and her lovin'-man, all of us together with Weird Al... but I can't show ya all that, so here's me and Al, having a moment between us.

The concert on Friday was fantastic fun! We had a total blast ~ And after the concert was over we all waited over an hour in line so the angel boy-O could get his concert ticket autographed and our pic taken as a group with Al sitting on the steps of his tour bus! Al patiently, most generously remained post-concert to see everyone who had waited for him... and there were A LOT of people. After a two hours and 20 minute long performance, including multiple wardrobe changes and some pretty dang enthusiastic and energetic stage antics, he had to be utterly exhausted! I was very impressed with his calm and gracious demeanor.

Thank you for waiting it out for us, Weird Al!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic. I'd love to meet Weird Al!he's funny.