Friday, June 27, 2008

Family Bloggin' vs. Annejelynn As Is

In the last 3 weekends in a row, we've been out of state:

1st wkend: Wedding in Ogden, UT
2nd wkend: Camping in Zion over Father's Day weekend
Last wkend: Another family wedding, this one in Bear Lake, ID
The last trip cost $200 in gas!?! - - so I won't even attempt a total gasoline tally for the last 3 weeks. . . I may choke! Anyhow, we've been out of town, doin' family stuff, so any significant time devoted to blogging (if any), has been spent on our private family blog (no sharing of family pictures here, sorry!), but here's some purty non-identifying-of-family shots I can share here from our camping trip in Zion:

This deer wandered right through our campsite
These are from our first afternoon in the park from our first hike:
And these are from our 2nd day of camping, hiking the "Hidden Canyon" that morning
This is a lil' almost hidden free standing arch - - a few hikers would have missed it, had we not pointed it out to them.

2 comments:

Kati said...

I LOVE that hike! It's one of my favorites at Zion.

Daly said...

Beautiful photos! I think the next time we make a trip to Zion, it will be during warmer times.