Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What was Once Pink, is Now Orange ~ Orange for MS!

You may not know this, but a few years ago (and for years before that), the awareness color for MS was red. Well, we all know what "RED" stands for these days [SIDE NOTE: While semi- on the topic, I'll letcha know that I do also donate to the Las Vegas AIDS Walk every year, for the last 5 years now]... Sooo, about a year 'n a half ago, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society made the move to ORANGE!

Yeah, so the idea is ya see ORANGE, and ya think of MS! Soooo, my hair that was once PINK, it is now an orangey-red! I had been hoping for an orange that would be practically day-glo orange, but apparently, 'ORANGE' is not a popular depositing color choice in the world of hair color. My options were purty stinkin' slim, but the nice lil' chicky at Sally's Beauty directed me to a semi-permanent wash I could try (and I did), and so here's the final results... but first, for the sake of comparison (for those who haven't already seen this), the used-to-be-pink:

NOW ORANGE! (or at least the closest I could get to it) (Notice I'm sportin' an orange shirt? For MS, of course!)

Please visit my personal MS Webpage
Go RIGHT NOW and DONATE ~
Good karma is guaranteed to come your way!

No comments: