Thursday, May 08, 2008

Just Past the Half-way Mark!

Okaybee, we're juhhhst past the half-way mark!!! Yuppers, indeedy!
We've got $2,200!!!
WOO-HOO!

We've got $1,800 more to goooo - - and in just two days?!?
Before THIS SATURDAY!?!

(nervous shaking of the head)

So far I've got only ONE blogger/lurker on the sponsorship list:
btw, YOU SO ROCK, ANNE M.!
You were my FIRST MS sponsor! ~


Although $2,200 amounts to a fabulous response thus far (hell yeah!), I still need your help!
HELP ME, HELP MY POPSTAR!


Please be a peach ~ an ORANGE peach ~ tee hee ~ ORANGE for MS Awareness!!!
and visit my MS page
right now to pledge your donation!


And THANK YOU soooo much!

P.S.
I guess I should mention TWO more things:
#1 - If I reach my goal of $4,000, I'll be nationally recognized by the Nat'l Multiple Sclerosis Society as a high achiever in MS fund-raising,
and #2 - I'm the emcee for the Las Vegas MS Walk this year!?!

No comments: