Thursday, May 01, 2008

We're Ready for Your MS Donations!

My personal MS Walk webpage is finally up and I'm ready for your MS donations people!

And this year, I'm aimin' higher than ever!!!
[drumroll please]

For each year my Popstar and her family has had to deal with her MS, I want to raise $1,000 in sponsorship to be given to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society = that's $4,000!?!

Yup. THAT'S FOUR GRAND! And I'm sooo not even kidding!
AND so that means I REALLLLY need A LOT of HELP from EVERYONE!
AND we've got only TEN DAYS from now to do it!!!

Please donate now
by visiting my MS webpage
right now!
If you don't want to submit your own email address, you can use <annejelynn@yahoo.com> and just be sure to email me your contact info, so I can happily forward your donation receipt to you.
P.S. I've added a lil' somethin' special this year to further encourage your sponsorship generosity! See my MS webpage NOW!

No comments: