Friday, May 09, 2008

Soooo Close, BUT Not Close Enough Just Yet!

MASSIVE 'THANK YOU's
to the latest, glorious additions
to my fabulous list of MS sponsors!


Annette Amdal, Jackie Camp, Mike Chiafulio, Eric Drachman, Kristene Fisher, Seth & Karena Hamilton, Erin Hannon & Joel Snyder, Chris Heavey, Kim & Charles Huot, Jeff & Deb Kinney, Glen McBride, Duane Neillson, Amanda Pasinski, Laurel Pritchard, Janeen Reza, Adrianna Wechsler

If you haven't done so already, please visit my personal MS webpage!
(LINKED HERE)
Go RIGHT NOW and sponsor tomorrow's Las Vegas MS Walk!

Wouldn't it be awesome if I can announce as the event's own emcee that I'd met my fund-raising goal of $4,000?!?

We've reached $2,850 already!
But I STILL NEED YOUR HELP!
PUHLEEZE!

P.S. And those names of donors written in BOLD TYPE (who gave $50 0r more), are eligible for the drawing exclusive to my MS sponsors for TWO BLUE MAN TICKETS, ANY NIGHT, at The Venetian in Las Vegas (link here)!

No comments: