Friday, May 23, 2008

Cats 'er Cute Manipulative Creatures, That's All

I realize that no one will really be as amused by this as I am - - but that's okay (cuz I really don't care anyhow!) ~ I juhhst love my fuzzy babies! For those who don't know, Owen is the smaller, predominantly white-tummied one and Otis is the bigger, more tan kitty.

Now this next, more specific explanation as to how one can tell the two kitties apart, it's just a simple, kooky fluke of a coinky-dink, realized months after the two had already been given their names:

OWEN is the more white kitty: "oWen" = 'W' for white.
OTIS is the more tan kitty: Again, please notice: "oTis" = 'T' for tan

1 comment:

Daly said...

It seems as if they were saying, "If we walk together into the kitchen, maybe she'll get the hint to feed us!"