Friday, August 24, 2007

Playin' Wit Dah Boyz

My honey-man is venturing out on his own tonight...well, not all alone; just without me. Yes, for the first time in many, many months, he's finally gunna go spend some 'guy time' with some friends [SEMI-RELATED TANGENT: Guys out there, it's so not my fault! I have encouraged (more like begged) him to go anywhere without me, but he just don't want to... He moved to Vegas and has had lots of work to do, and a need to spend time with the angel boy-O, and he likes spending his free time with me too! END OF TANGENT.], however, [drumroll puhleeze] tonight, he's going out for his impromptu bachelor's party!

A moment ago, he called me at work to tell me I didn't have to try and make it home before he'd leave at 6 o' clock. I then
tried playfully to get into the role of the suspicious, jealous bride-to-be, pretending to guilt him, that he just didn't want to have to see me right before going out on his last ditch effort to sin freely or whatever - - I failed miserably at trying to guilt him, in that I'm just not a guilting type of gal, nor am I the jealous type, and he knows it. I didn't fool him for a second. And anyhow, I've already overheard him on two occasions explicitly threaten his Best Man to the ninth degree, that he has ZERO aspirations regarding any desired exposure to strippers, lap dances, strip clubs or anything of the like. He's a good boy.

And I'm gunna marry him, two weeks from tomorrow!?! YAY!

No comments: