Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Most Interesting Version Thus Far

This is fantastic - I LOVE IT!!! I so, so, so LOVE it!
And it's especially funny right now, as we're still working to finalize our wedding music... I'd thought I'd heard every version there is of Pachabel's 'Canon in D.' In fact, I've listened to over 150 different audio clips of the tune, and that's NO exaggeration - - try the search for 'Canon in D' on iTunes! Just try it!

Although this is definitely the most interesting version I've found thus far, I don't think this one will make the cut for our wedding mix, even if it did make me cry (I'm such a freakin' sap).


3 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Annejelynn!
Wedding music! One of the most funnest parts of getting hitched! Glad for you!

Loved this. LOVED.

Unknown said...

Oh, that IS great! I'm gonna post that on my blog soon... :)

Daly said...

ROFLMAO!!!