Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Every Morning & Every Night!

Each day we were in Paris, every morning and every night, I took pictures of our view of the Eiffel Tower from the front room of our flat ~ Here are some of the best shots... Click the images for a larger view!

The next three pics were taken to demonstrate how long we had light in the evenings; the 1st taken at 9pm, the 2nd at 10pm, and the last of the three, taken at 11pm - !?!
It was such a surreal experience, looking out the window each new day, to see it standing right there...

1 comment:

Daly said...

They're all gorgeous shots! I especially like the one taken at 9 p.m.

(I got your voice mail about the greasy, long-haired, cowboy hat wearing guy that drives at snail pace through the parking lot. You see why I lost my patience with him?!)