Thursday, August 23, 2007

Distraction, Deeelivered!

Okay, so here it tis' - - Our latest distraction in life!

E.T. has come to live with us the next few days!!!
[that's how it looks and feels to me]

The builder of our home apparently made some repeat boo-boo's, all to be fixed amongst the many structures already built, including ours. This stuff should be up until possibly Saturday. The change is an amusing one thus far [SIDE NOTE: Well it was amusing initially for my honey-man, yes, but not after they began actually doing the work to be done, while he's at home trying to get his own work done.], thanks to all the protective plastic they've hung up (what a nifty gadget they used to hang it! I sooo want one!), protecting our main floor from drywall dust...
Otherwise, I'd be throwing GARGANTUAN fits!! - or, well, I'd be really perturbed!

One lil' downer is that the kitchen, including the fridge, is totally inaccessible until this work is done - - I mean, until E.T. finally goes home...
And we can't use the garage either...

1 comment:

Daly said...

OMG...that sucks!!

Did you also see Ghost Cat?