Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"You got it from where? Are you joking?"

This is just sooooo me (although I'm not sure yet if that's a good thing or not, but it's true): My old boss came to my office last week to chew some fat, and told me he'd heard a story that morning on NPR on his way to work and that he just had to tell me about it.

So I got online that same afternoon and placed my order... And upon finally waking up, Monday afternoon, my honey-man told me I should go downstairs to see what had been delivered already...


My wedding dress!!! ~ FROM TARGET!!!
And lemme' tell ya, it's just lovely and it fits me purrrfectly (although the short veil was disappointing and will soon be returned),
AND it cost less than $180, including shipping!


Tonight I may (or not) be given the definite 'yay' or 'nay' when my friend Ry-Ry comes over to see it - - (and to also watch So You Think You Can Dance with me!)

P.S. Despite etiquette, my honey-man has seen it already with me in it, and he loved it, and told me it fit perfectly and was quite flattering, and I do believe him,
(he's always honest about what works or not for my figure, bless him),
BUHHT, I could wear a potato sack and he'd still like me!

3 comments:

Ern said...

It was like the ONE thing Target didn't have! There are some pretty ones!

san said...

Did I miss the post of when he popped the question?

Anyways, I am excited and I CAN'T BELIEVE you ordered your wedding dress from Target... BUT good for you. I am curious to see you in it :)

Unknown said...

I *just* caught the end of the story about the Target wedding dresses on the news about a half an hour ago!

Good on you, love!