Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Why I Love Mah Sweet Honey-Man ~ Reason 1

Although this may be my first reason I'll post here, it's not to be confused with the 'number one' reason why I love mah honey-man... I could never narrow down my reasons to a "number one" anyhow...

Reason 1: Unless it's a serious situation (e.g. a group photo, a pose w/ the angel boy-O or a paid photo session), OR he's being threatened by me not to do it or else (which rarely works; who am I kidding?), my honey-man almost always sticks out a little bit of his pink tongue in almost every picture I take of him.
I have countless pictures I could share to illustrate this habit of his. [BACKGROUND INFO: I just uploaded photos taken from over my last weekend in L.A., in which I found 3 such photos.] And although I scold him every time he does it? - - it totally cracks me up, how he'll pose, sans tongue, yet when I press the button to take the shot, he somehow manages to time it just right...

To be honest, I secretly love it when he pulls it off...

No comments: