Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Matrix-Buyer Demographics!

HOW WEIRD! HOW UNCANNY?!? And how unremarkable, really, but REALLY, it's this funny in an odd way!?! Check it out...

Buyer Demographics published for Toyota Matrix Buyers (that'd be me), from the J.D. Power Consumer Center website:

Favorite TV Shows**:

CSI (the Las Vegas version, of course!)
Law & Order (SVU!)
Desperate Housewives (newly discovered source of laughter!)
Favorite Sports or Activities**:
Walking for Exercise (yuppers! - treadmill owner)
Gardening (indeed!)
Entertain at Home (love to!)

The only thing that could have made this any more perfect is if it had also included the TV show House, which we're now watching together every Tuesday night (which we've followed now, at best, um, for 2 episodes in a row?), and either Sewing or Furniture Refinishing (or both) in the 'Activities' listing.

Mind you, I'm not a big TV watcher, but if I were to follow any other shows than House, it'd be Law & Order: SVU (I used to occasionally catch it after I got home from a grad school night class) or CSI Las Vegas (I rarely catch this one, but when I do, me way likey). Post-car accident, my cousin Tyler's cutie-pie wife, Brianna, lent me her first season DVD set of Desperate Housewives, which it turns out, I juhhhst absolutely LOVE! Online last weekend, I watched the last four shows I'd missed... Mind you, once again, up until the Sunday night after our accident, in Brianna's home, I'd never ever even watched Desperate Housewives. . . so I've 'missed them' all, really. But back to the consumer research on Matrix owners.... how funny is that?
Anywhoo... back to car shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love! House. :)

So, wait, does that mean that if you fit within that particular demographic they will GIVE you a car? NO? Not what they are saying at all?

Bummer.

; )