Monday, November 27, 2006

Proposing Proposals

For now, a brief update...

I'm at a Grant Writing seminar this week (on lunch break right now), today through Wed., and it includes 'homework' each night, so that's what I'll be up to until Thursday...

Our Thanksgiving was juhhhst WONDERFUL (yes, I'm shouting!)! It was GRRREAT! For those of you who don't know yet, we combined forces this year with my honey-man's former spouse and her man, and we had a grand Thanksgiving feast, all of us together with the boy-O! More on that later, with pictures...

Beyond Turkey Day, the weekend in L.A., although challenging at times, as is the nature of L.A., was great due to LOTS of heart warming cuddle time spent with my honey-man and the angel boy-O and my two fuzzy babies... More on Owen and his new personality development, in particular, much later, with pictures...

And my 'big news' is that I'm finally driving my newly purchased wheels, and doing so legally -- ya know, as in not illegally? The title issues were quickly resolved and we're quite pleased. If there's any question, yes, I bought another Toyota Matrix. This one is a 2005 XR model (my first had been a plain jane model) in a metallic 'charcoal' [this is the color description my honey-man insists it be called - - not dark silver or slate or pewter, but 'charcoal']. More on mah new car later, with pictures, of course...

And more re: my "I Hit a Cow" story: I wrote a public thank you statement for those who helped us the night of our accident, and I submitted my statement, which was published in the 'print' edition of the Bear Lake News-Examiner, on November 22nd. My Grams will be sending me the clipping soon.

My lunch break is not yet over, but I have a L.A. job application to wrap up and send off - - Toodles!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So Glad for you that you have your car! Can't wait to see your name in print, too.