Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Overwhelmed + Broke = Chocolate

It's absolutely baffling, how my entire being - every part of me, body and soul - it WANTS and DEMANDS chocolate whenever I'm found in these kinds of circumstances...

I'm afraid I'll do a lot of damage this Thanksgiving...

If and when my car title 'situation' is resolved tomorrow (please, please, please, ohhhh PUHLEEZE!), I'll have to rush home for a self-induced, very rushed baking frenzy: homemade Parkerhouse Rolls, pumpkin pie, apple pie, deviled eggs, cheesecake and the ever cherished Cranberry Fluff, and it'll be a double batch of that, of course!

Happy Gobbles to ya'll!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, to you and yours!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving..

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, darlin! :)

Effie said...

Happy Turkey Day to you Annej!

So glad you found a car and hopefully it'll be yours!!

Amy said...

Hoping your car 'situ' works out girl.

Happy T-giving!

Susie said...

Ohmygosh, honey. I've just been catching up here. Thanksgiving, indeed. So glad you're OK. I hope the car thing and the place to live thing has worked out. Gee whiz! What a time. Sending big hugs, Angeline.