Thursday, February 21, 2008

Not Quite 'Back for Good'

I've been feeling remarkably better these last couple days!!! [BACKGROUND INFO: I got sick last week and had to stay home alone this past holiday weekend (being home alone while sick was fine cuz I'm a TOTALLY anti-social grouch whenever I'm sick), while my honey-man went to L.A. in order to see his angel boy-O, who hasn't been to Vegas since January's M.L.K. Jr. holiday weekend, who had also gotten sick last week, requiring that we cancel his Vegas trip for that weekend, thus requiring the visit to L.A. (and I was totally upset all that weekend, that I didn't get to go to L.A. too, having gotten sick - - was way, way bummed!).]

Up until an hour ago (even though I had to sleep upright, propped again with pillows last night), I was thinkin' I was back for good! I'd had had such a good day, today - - until I began to sing along with some music I had playing... After two minutes or less, I found myself in the midst of a violent coughing attack. Silly goon. I imagine I'll now be in recovery for the rest of the night!

Not quite 'all good' just yet. But I do get to go home from work now... that is good!

2 comments:

Daly said...

i'm sorry to hear about your relapse! you were just getting better. try mucinex.

annejelynn, i think my body is fighting what you have. i better take a rain check on tomorrow, i hope you'll understand. it will be hard missing lunch, knitting, and cupcakes :( i'm just going to sleep all i can.

Ern said...

I've read so many sick bloggers this week. I wonder if things can be caught through the Internet? ;)

I hope you feel better soon.