Friday, February 29, 2008

Can't Sleep Without Mah Baybee

My honey-man left reallllly early yesterday morning for L.A., around 5 am - - I never woke up when he gave me my four (not one or two, but four!) goodbye kisses. I was totally out and he didn't actually want to wake me that early, he told me later. Anyhow, he had some L.A. bizziness to do, and the angel boy-O to see and bring back to Vegas with him. They both went out to dinner with Wendy (his former spouse, mommie to the angel boy-O) and her loving-man tonight, in honor of my honey-man's birthday this coming Sunday. I was uber bummed to miss out again on another L.A. visit. It's been hard to keep myself perky and well occupied.

However, they'll both be back here tomorrow night! BUHHT I can't wait! And I can't sleep either. I do have both of my fuzzy babies here, glued to my right side, both curled together like a yin-yang and fast asleep. I need to emulate their purrfect examples of sleepy-ness! Instead, I'm wide awake, despite any long-spent effort to relax and get some sleep, hence, I'm now blogging.

I think I experience a severe aversion to our bedroom when my honey-man ain't in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to check your Nobel Laureate's quote. An errant "s" has sneaked in where the "f" should be. Whoops!