Wednesday, February 13, 2008

After-Work-Pre-Gym Vegas Sunsets

Over the last couple months, I've been making a renewed and concerted effort to re-establish my loooong ago habit of working out at the gym a minimum of 3 times a week. At first in January, I was going to the gym right after work (and it was only happening twice a week, at best), but now, having discovered I can make it to the gym at lunch time for a 50 minute workout, allowing me to head straight home once my workday is done, that's now the preferred approach. [SIDE NOTE: I must admit though, a mid-day sweaty workout is a challenge, going back to work afterwards, but it's a mighty convenient use of my lunch hour!] Before I'd established the go-at-lunch approach though, going to the gym after work did provide a most fabulous chance to really enjoy our Vegas sunsets... Here's a couple from last month:

2 comments:

Daly said...

Vegas has the best sunsets I've ever seen.

Trevor, Amber, Matix and Nivelli said...

That is beautiful.