Monday, October 29, 2007

Why I Love Mah Honey-Man ~ Reason 15

Because the other day, when I was in a downright foul mood, dealing with work, my honey-man came by my office for lunch (or was it dinner?), and like a giggling kid, he ran ahead of me, down the hall and out into the lobby, through the closing doors of a elevator about to leave... and then, as I was about to catch up, wondering why the heck he'd ran off like that, I saw my honey-man begin to frantically push the "Close Door" button over and over again, trying to close the elevator doors before I could get there - - ?!? And when I ran into the elevator, he squawked at me like a kid and tried to push/wrestle me (gently) out of the elevator - - !?!

No, he was not trying to race me to the first floor or anything like that - - he was only trying to make me laugh. And it so worked.

No comments: