Friday, October 05, 2007

Why I Love Mah Honey-Man ~ Reason 13

Because last night, after we'd walked out from the theater, into the lobby for a 15-minute long intermission, out of the blue, he offered me Pop Rocks!

Me: Pop Rocks? You're kidding. You have Pop Rocks? Why do you have Pop Rocks?!?

With the grin, he revealed a packet of Pop Rocks from his shirt pocket and gingerly ripped it open and told me to open my mouth. He then gently shook Pop Rocks into my mouth, then half the packet into his and the rest into mine. He then put his open mouth beside my right ear and we stood in the lobby together, giggling like school kids, our mouths to the other's ear. Still popping away, we decided to wander outdoors while waiting for the intermission to end... Passing a very tall, very blond and beachy looking younger fellow, he turned to watch us walking towards the exit and then, in a very audible and confident tone of amused recognition, he said, "Pop rocks. Nyce."

2 comments:

Kati said...

What a great story! I love it. What did you see?

Unknown said...

Hee hee... that's awesome!