Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Recent Busy Bizzy-ness

Okay, okay (I can just hear you now, Don) - - I've got A LOT to write about from over the last, oh, the last TWO MONTHS? Like, ohhhh, more about our wedding in September? um, anything at all about our honeymoon in Ireland would be nice... And there's this past weekend's wonderful, wonderful nuptials between my hubby-man's former spouse, Wendy and her lovin' man [Although it's not a subject I should be the one writing about - - hint, hint - - nudge, nudge - - ah, okay, I'll be frank: Wendy! It is time for your loooonnnng blogging hiatus to come to a freakin' end! - - well, okay, at least once Loyal Women is through!], and there's a bunch more to write about, but I'd been catching up at work from having taken a week+ away for our wedding/honeymoon, and I've been working on my french whenever I can (instead of blogging), and this past week, I've been studying like a crazy person for today's midterm exam [oh yeah, I'm taking a college level French course this semester!], and well, a big factor (big understatment there) is that things have been a bit sticky at work [In just the last 24 hrs, alone, omg - - can't say anything more!], and all the while, this very week, my Grams is in town [a wonderful thing, but kinda makes tricky matters trickier, so I've found myself to be a titch guarded].

Right now, honestly, I'm living for my morning cuddles with my hubby-man and for the angel boy-O's next visit, not this weekend, but the next. Things are by no means terrible or truly bad or anything truly serious/life threatening... I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed and pooped out with work. Tends to overshadow all the good stuff, unfortunately - - and I can't let that happen when I got it so good!

Note to self: BREATHE

1 comment:

Kati said...

Wow, you too?! It must be something in the air. I'm looking for a new job even as I type. Best of luck with all the chaos!