Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feel My Radiant Brilliance!

Back to work today... without my purse!

Yup, I left it on a coat hook in a women's public restroom stall last night on my way back to Vegas. Didn't realize I'd done so until after 1 am, back in Vegas... been purty shell shocked since then. All my IDs, cards, my cash, my Nano iPod, all my USB drives, including an external 8 GB, my sunglasses, cell phone and ear piece... including the purse itself and all its contents = worth about $700; CORRECTION: It's contents are worth over $1300, since I just remembered my digicam was in there...

I was sooo angry (still am) with myself last night, my honey-man had to nearly wrestle me to get me to settle down and go to bed. From then on, very quietly, I cried myself to sleep, finally conking out around 3 am with my honey-man in high-gear comforting mode. Bless him!

We'll see what we find out... I'm trying to be hopeful.

UPDATE - Same day, 10:30 am: They have my purse! What's in it still, I won't know until the end of the week, so I'm not yet out of the woods, but it's nice that someone turned it in. Meanwhile, I won't have a phone... BUHHT they do have my purse.

And here and here is how it all worked out...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no... I'm so sorry Annejelynn!

Maybe your purse ran off with your missing socks... did you consider that? Then, all you need to do is find your socks and your purse will be right there. :)

Ern said...

Oh, I HATE those times when you just wish you could rewind. REWIND, DAMMIT, how could I do that?! Doesn't work, unfortunately. Hopefully all of your stuff is safe and sound, waiting for you to pick it up next week.