Friday, January 27, 2006

Stuff Portrait Day!

For the first time since mid-December, once again, it's Stuff Portrait Friday! Call me silly - I do - but I think it's fun... So, according to Kristine:

#1 My Toys:
There's my 1.0 GB USB flash drive, mah new cordless mouse which I bought for my new laptop (If you click on the image, you'll see that it's name is "Annejelynn's 31st Birthday Present"),and mah new Nano, plus my two sewing buddies, mah serger and my sewing machine, itself. I consider all these things to be my "toys" - plus the digicam I used to take all these ridiculous pictures.
















#2 My Secret: Secrets? I don't have any secrets... Nooo, no I don't - I have no secrets (evil giggling ensues).

#3 My Eyes: Taking these pictures? I have to say it was fun! Self-torture all in the name of SPF!?! The watery eyes were the result of my looking into a bright light while taking these "my eyes" pics.

19 comments:

Kami said...

Ooooh, cool toys, and pretty eyes! Yeah right, I buy that you don't have any secrets. Uh huh.

Renee said...

Very nice eye pics!!

:-)

Elizabeth said...

Long eyelashes. I am a tad jealous.

Happy SPF!

Holly said...

your eyelashes are KILLER! egads i'm jealous!

Jana said...

Beautiful eyes! Thanks for the comment on mine!

ComputerDiva said...

I love your toys! And the eyes. . . beautiful!

Sheri & SuZan said...

Your eyes are absolutely beautiful! You have great toys too...heheh.

Happy SPF!

Isabel said...

beautiful eyes. I have the ipod mini and i love it.

I have to hide my see's candie or my husband will eat them all.

Teena in Toronto said...

Great SPF! I played!

Random and Odd said...

This was awesome! I love your pictures, you did an awesome job!!!

jayfish said...

chicken! share your secrets!
great shots of your eyes, i think i can count 5 colors total! ...and i so love the nano, but the cozies for the sewing machines? :)

happy spf!

Ern said...

You have booty flies, Annejelynn! (I just got a Nano this week, and I lurve it!

Ern said...

)

pretendingsanity said...

It's really not fair that your eyelashes are so long. Just sayin...

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog, and had to post to say I'm thrilled to find someone with a name as unusual as my own! (Annjennette)

BirdMadGirl said...

First of all, I love your Hello Kitty ;)

And your eye pics are amazing. I love the way you took those shots. And your lashes are ridiculously long - I am so envious! :)

Amy said...

Nice toys, girl! LOVE the quilted sewing machine cover!

And that last eye pic is my favorite. Beauty.

Effie said...

I thought your secret might be why you were crying in the eyes pics-pretty lashes and eyes though!

And your sewing machine cover is ADORABLE! In our house we've just created a sewing area for me--with a special desk for my sewing machine and a couple of shelves to hold baskets of material, etc. I'm so excited to get it all organized because right now my sewing machine is residing in the back of my closet...

Anonymous said...

If I'd done SPF this week, I'd have totally posted my nano and new lappy too. My nano's name is cutie patootie.