Friday, January 20, 2006

"Baby Come Back..."

Otis and Owen were doing something super duper oh-so freakin' cute last night (when are they not?), and as I spun around to quickly grab my camerrraaahhhh - DOH! I let my honey-man keep my digicam in Cali so that he could take pictures of any other apartments he might check out! And THEN it dawned on me - ahhh, I can't do SPF tomorrow?!? And Kristine gave us an easy one!?! But, me no gots no camowah to takey any pixures (pouting)... Instead, I'll prep and share some pics from our winter break! How about that?

3 comments:

Candy said...

No camera with cuteness going on? How frustrating!!!!

I didnt bother with SPF, I cant stop following the puppy and cats with the camera, poor critters are flash blind..

Elizabeth said...

That always jacks me off when the pets do something hilarious and I can't get the cam in time.

Random and Odd said...

I try to make next week easy too for you :)