Saturday, December 30, 2006

Northbound, We Go-Go!

Tomorrow morning, or rather, I guess, 'later' today (it's after 1am right now, the 30th), we're leaving for Salt Lake City, where we'll connect with Wendy and the angel boy-O, to spend some time with friends and family, plus Wendy's clan too. Then we'll be off to Colorado with the angel boy-O in tow - - for his very FIRST ski trip! woo-hoo!!! We're sooooooo very excited to have him on the slopes with us and with my immediate fam from Iowa, who we'll stay with in Keystone. I'm so eager to hit the road, my hands are shaking with excitement! I'm not sure I'll get much sleep!

Our internet access may be sporadic at best, although my honey-man will be seeking a connection for his work at times ~ The point is this: I hope to post, but may not have much chance to do so.


In the meantime,
I hope EVERYONE enjoys
a
fantabulous New Year's celebration!
Cheers! to you and yours!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a Happy New Year..