Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Intended Posts, Possibly Post-Holiday Season

I hope to have the chance to write posts about the following topics I've listed further below, but not until some other things get done first, like rummaging through my storage unit with my honey-man to locate my winter clothes and ski gear tonight! and preparing and mailing off nearly 80 xmas cards by this Saturday!!! while fitting in an evening of baby quilting with my aunt tomorrow night and packing for L.A. before leaving town this Friday, but not until I do 3 loads of laundry and choose a white elephant gift for an upcoming holiday party on Sat. in L.A., and once I'm in L.A., the rest of our ski-gear shopping for the angel boy-O and some more holiday gift shopping before attending the white elephant party, and then once back in Vegas, bucket loads of stuff to do for work before leaving town on the 20th, and 2 holiday parties and 3 luncheons, and packing everything I'll need while I'm gone from LV for 17 days, and um, um (my brain is already fried!):

1) Mah new Matrix
2) Owen's new personality development
3) Thanksgiving reflections
4) Collected Sunset pics
5) That strange Hollywood Bowl sign off I-15
6) L.A. job search progress, or lack thereof
6) My new digs
7) Chrimpus preparations
8) Babies
9) my PDA
10) Divorce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With so much free time you would think getting those posts done would be easy..