Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Can Hear Him Laughing

My parents were visiting not too long ago - - My father often comes to Vegas for work, but now that my sister is also here, my step-mum plans to come along from here on out. Anyhow, they were both here for 5 days, sans my lil' not-so-little-6'8"-tall brother (he's too cool now - want to stay home and hang with his homies and go to the home football games and the like, lil' stinker!), amounting to lots of endless shopping and lots of eating out and more eating out. [SEMI-RELATED TANGENT: I am SOOOO not a shopper = take me shopping, and you'll find me waiting it out with the men; ya know, sitting and waiting in those lounge chairs found in the dept. stores, specifically placed for men who've been dragged there by their wives or girlfriends? Yeah, that's me on a shopping trip (unless it's IKEA - I could roam IKEA for days, as long as I don't go more frequently than 4 times a year, however!); you can always find me wherever those chairs are located in the store. With me, if I go shopping, I know exactly what I'm looking for, I find it, I buy it, and I go home! END OF TANGENT]

Anyhow, we all had lunch together at a seafood joint one day, and I took these drink napkins home with me... For fun (or cuz I'm ridiculously silly -I think both are true), I'm going to mail them to the angel boy-O. I can hear him laughing right now...


I like the sushi one best, myself.

4 comments:

san said...

these napkins are too cute ;)

Kati said...

You and I must be shopping twins separated at birth. I hate it too! I also get in, buy what I want, and get out. *Shudder* It took my mom years to figure out that if she bought me lunch somewhere in there, I was slightly less likely to mutiny on her. She finds what she wants and then goes to four other stores to see if she can find it cheaper. I'd pay the extra couple of bucks to be able to go home and take my shoes off... It's a good thing she's cute. :)

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Wandered here from Kristine's blog. I just had to comment because those napkins made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

I love that second one! I'm such a sucker for puns. :)